Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you get IOI's in real life? I don't have the courage to sign up on Tinder to get the ounce of confidence that I have destroyed. In real life it's like I'm wearing the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter.
View attachment 56715

Indications of Interests? Sometimes but not extremely often. I had this girl in my grad program low key flirting with me for the last 6 months (e.g., being touchy with me, always seeming to want to talk to me) that I was too stupid to pick up on. We went on a date (she asked me out) and made out; she didn't want to take it any further (i.e., go on another date) which is fine.

I have a very weird/awkward personality that is very off putting to some people. Some people think I'm being an a**h** when in reality I'm just really awkward lol.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Females just need to exist.

/discuss

these posts are f*****g ridiculous and totally one dimensional - sex. In order for ANY gender to be happy in a relationship, they need a LOT of things, and believe it or not.... here's the kicker.... wait for it... most of what they ACTUALLY need ARE NOT LOOKS.

yes, men will f*** a tree if it has a vagina...we already know this.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
these posts are f*****g ridiculous and totally one dimensional - sex. In order for ANY gender to be happy in a relationship, they need a LOT of things, and believe it or not.... here's the kicker.... wait for it... most of what they ACTUALLY need ARE NOT LOOKS.

yes, men will f*** a tree if it has a vagina...we already know this.
In order to get into a relationship you need to have the above otherwise you're not even considered eligible.

Saying looks are not the only thing that matters in a relationship I agree.

looks are a PREREQUISITE to have a relationship though the more good looking the less effort

Average looking ? Move mountains.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are exceptions with guys that know how to handle women Im obviously not in that category though

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are exceptions with guys that know how to handle women Im obviously not in that category though

Do you know any guys like 3 years older than you? try to hang out with some guys that are kind of good at sociol skills...I honestly don't mean PUA stuff because you are actually good looking so it's not like telling an unattractive guy he can learn how to PU women.. I think no one ever showed you how to 'talk' to young women. even by observation.

Maybe jump on a plane and go visit @JohnsonDDG in Vietnam for a week LOL

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know where you live or how old you are. But saying that most guys at any given age is a complete slob is a gigantic cope. In Scandinavian university cities guys in their late teens to late twenties are 6ft with a full head of hair and goes to the gym regularily. People look at you weirdly if you don't go to the gym and focus on eating healthy.

If you go to a club in these type of cities you'll get mogged into next week. 6ft minimum, sleeve tattoos,huge framed roidmaxxed fullheads left right and centre.

Lol at being in a club as a balding guy in your twenties. Literally asking to have your confidence get shredded to pieces.

As I said, it could be dependent on culture and where you live.

But up here in Western Canada, especially in Alberta, the overwhelming majority of guys you'll see in that age range are your stereotypical, balding, overweight redneck who "works in the patch, bruh", didn't graduate highschool and eats mostly burgers and frostys from Wendy's when he's working and when he's not he'll sit on EI, driving around at interviews not because he wants the job (they wouldn't hire him anyway), but so he can prove he's been looking to keep his EI. That is the average, 20-something male out here.

Guys who are in shape, eat well and care about their appearance are "fags". Yet the "fags" seem to always be the most popular with women.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indications of Interests? Sometimes but not extremely often. I had this girl in my grad program low key flirting with me for the last 6 months (e.g., being touchy with me, always seeming to want to talk to me) that I was too stupid to pick up on. We went on a date (she asked me out) and made out; she didn't want to take it any further (i.e., go on another date) which is fine.

I have a very weird/awkward personality that is very off putting to some people. Some people think I'm being an a**h** when in reality I'm just really awkward lol.

But you got to the make-out stage so you must have done something after to turn her off.

Men f*** it up by acting needy, maybe you asked for the 2nd date too soon.

If this is the case you should back off now and she'll probably warm to you again.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you got to the make-out stage so you must have done something after to turn her off.

Men f*** it up by acting needy, maybe you asked for the 2nd date too soon.

If this is the case you should back off now and she'll probably warm to you again.

The girl is extremely pretty, but I think it's better off left where it's at. She is still friendly to me on campus but I think things are better left as is.

I had a similiar thing happen to me with another girl; she randomly asked me on a date. We ended up going back to my place and making out (she also blew me). Afterwards, she didn't seem to want to meet up again. Still acts friendly to me (e.g., "likes" posts of mine on social media). Again, I think my weird personality is at play for these situations (e.g., "He was cute but he was really f*****g weird!").

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The girl is extremely pretty, but I think it's better off left where it's at. She is still friendly to me on campus but I think things are better left as is.

I had a similiar thing happen to me with another girl; she randomly asked me on a date. We ended up going back to my place and making out (she also blew me). Afterwards, she didn't seem to want to meet up again. Still acts friendly to me (e.g., "likes" posts of mine on social media). Again, I think my weird personality is at play for these situations (e.g., "He was cute but he was really f*****g weird!").

That is very strange. I've never heard a girl ask a guy out, suck him off and then run away.

That is a great ability dude I can't get f*****g rid of them :D

blackg

Reaction score
That is very strange. I've never heard a girl ask a guy out, suck him off and then run away.

That is a great ability dude I can't get f*****g rid of them :D
The bit about the oral submissions sex did throw me a bit.
Take the story with a grain of salt.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
The bit about the oral submissions sex did throw me a bit.
Take the story with a grain of salt.

With that case the girl was dating a guy about less than a month later. I think she just liked him a little better.

I never asked that girl out again; I hit her up a couple days afterwards and her responses were very short and didn't warrant conversation, so I took a hint.

blackg

Reaction score
What is this based off of?

I'd say 60-75% of dudes I see are on an aesthetic decline after age 24-25
No way!'! Some men, and I do mean some men, can still be considered hot into their early 40's