Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this based off of?

I'd say 60-75% of dudes I see are on an aesthetic decline after age 24-25

It depends on the type of guy...some peak young and some peak in early 30s...this men are peaking at 40 is bullshit...they still look good if they took care of themselves but then so do a lot of women today.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on the type of guy...some peak young and some peak in early 30s...this men are peaking at 40 is bullshit...they still look good if they took care of themselves but then so do a lot of women today.

I'd say more than half of men in late 20's are reaching fat status(yes, dadbod=fat), and noticeable levels of hairloss. Of the others, some look about the same, and a small percentage continue to improve maybe until early-mid 30's if they're some combo of health enthusiast/good genetics/redpilled looksmaxer

A miniscule percentage might look subjectively better in their 40's if they're successfully pulling off the silver fox thing

50's....can continue to age gracefully if you make the right moves, but you are on a decline at that point no matter what you do imo

Last edited:

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, I don't have a fancy job and won't have a career. To me, jobs are a means to an end, and my happiness at work comes first.

But my girlfriend will, at least she thinks so, and she doesn't give a f***, all she asks from me is that I'm not sitting on my *** all day and that I bring some money..

Not sure about your rant in the 2nd half of your comment, but I'll certainly agree with the above.

Forgive the following "humblebrag", but it's long overdue - given I'm often represented here in a negative light. My girlfriend is from a middle class background, in a highly technical job (travels internationally), her parents work for the government (big deal in Thailand, well looked after, have a house in the governmental district of Bangkok, where the king's residency is). She has no clue what I bring in as an income, never asked me. I don't know her income, never asked. We're both introverts to a degree. She could be from a poor background - it wouldn't make a difference to me if she had the same personality and looks. We don't spend a lot of cash when we're together. I've never "showered" her with nonsense material gifts - she doesn't wear jewellery or wear any brands. I've never seen her be "showy", and I'm certainly not. I see her as rare, and I appreciate that there's a chance to have a relationship beyond bullshit material desire.

In my past relationships, money's only been a practical issue - not a "lifestyle" issue.

I mention all of the above, because there's a lot of things that can break a relationship, but I never want money to be one of the reasons. I feel sorry for the guys who get kicked out by their partner when they lose their job. Even if they don't lose their job, what pressure must they be under to keep the "relationship alive"? How many gifts a year is enough to keep the flame burning? How old can the car get before she loses respect for him? What happens when her friend moves into a bigger house - that envy eats away at her, she becomes resentful of her husband's limited income. Pure poison.

Last edited:

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
xander94, you could slay and slay and slay, if only you stopped listening to yourself - switch off the inner monologue. Consider hypnotism, CBT, whatever. It's all in the mind for you. You're still young - don't feel the pressure of "I should have done this by now" - you can look back when you're 30 (which is still young) and you will feel happy trying to remember all of your conquests.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
xander94, you could slay and slay and slay, if only you stopped listening to yourself - switch off the inner monologue. Consider hypnotism, CBT, whatever. It's all in the mind for you. You're still young - don't feel the pressure of "I should have done this by now" - you can look back when you're 30 (which is still young) and you will feel happy trying to remember all of your conquests.

he is actually good looking, athlete
its where he lives he cant hookup on Tiner or dating apps.
in person he is not having good social game either.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is actually good looking, athlete
its where he lives he cant hookup on Tiner or dating apps.
in person he is not having good social game either.

It's interesting to see this. I think younger people have it harder these days in the dating game (in a way) - there's an exaggerated sense of "I'm living the high life" on Facebook and Instagram - people develop a warped view that everyone's having the time of their lives, yet their life is sh*t (in comparison) - the "comparing the highlight reels of other people's lives to my behind the scenes". Learned helplessness can easily develop from that - they think "I'm not outgoing like that, where to begin? I give up - it's not me to be zany and crazy". In reality, people post a distorted view of their life online, and it creates this illusion that we have to be super-extrovert to simply be sociable.

edit: hairblues, I do believe we've ended our cold war!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's interesting to see this. I think younger people have it harder these days in the dating game (in a way) - there's an exaggerated sense of "I'm living the high life" on Facebook and Instagram - people develop a warped view that everyone's having the time of their lives, yet their life is sh*t (in comparison) - the "comparing the highlight reels of other people's lives to my behind the scenes". Learned helplessness can easily develop from that - they think "I'm not outgoing like that, where to begin? I give up - it's not me to be zany and crazy". In reality, people post a distorted view of their life online, and it creates this illusion that we have to be super-extrovert to simply be sociable.

edit: hairblues, I do believe we've ended our cold war!

it was not a war.
I said my opinion and you did not like it.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Too bad brain transplant is not yet an option. I'd kill to be in xanders' shoes just one day. Seeing people like him wasting his potential is just unnerving.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can make a lot more money if I get a masters in teaching - but the course costs well over £10,000

So I could save up for it over four years (and not get a hair transplant).

If I get the masters I can work for international schools teaching british and American kids in asia and earn over $60,000 per year.

If you're going to make a career of teaching you definitely want the masters!
Besides international schools, there are also the universities.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're going to make a career of teaching you definitely want the masters!
Besides international schools, there are also the universities.
Long term you are right.

If I start saving I can afford it in four years (as long as I don't travel too much or get a hair transplant).

I may also consider a loan, but I'm not sure if that is feasible because I dont live in my home country.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you people know I don't have good social game ? I don't interact with women.

You would be interacting with women if you had good social skills....you can learn it because you are good looking.
Is it true you dont speak their language? i know that has been said a few times but dont remember you actually saying it.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any guy who has the potential to improve and get results. Slight, but important correction. Unfortunately I'm not among them.

I know you've been through this ''a thousand'' times with other users, and said it over and over again, and therefore I will not try 'n change your attitude. Rather I will say what I think about it; I firmly believe that you haven't 'maxed'. The way you write is as if you have reached your maximum potential in looks. That's not true - not for you, not for anybody. You can always improve, and that's something I truly believe. You can improve, Brad Pitt can improve. Now, I'm not talking about the potential for improvement. That's another story of course, which you'd be better at estimating of course. But, like I said; I think if I were in your shoes, I'd try 'n improve for myself atleast, not for women. Even if that could only take me from a 2 to a 3 or 4. This way you wouldn't be setting yourself up for a dissapointment because you'd be the one rating yourself, and you'd be competing with your previous looks.

Also, you never truly know what the future brings. I've lived to experience many situations where I found myself thinking: if someone told me I'd be in this place (in life) just months ago, I wouldn't believe him/her.

Again, not trying to change the way you think, just what I would do if in your shoes, even if I (maybe) couldn't even imagine.

Wish you the best man!

Cheers

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WhitePolarBear, much of the middle class in Bangkok are nominally (without adjusting for anything) richer - and better educated - than their western middle-class counterparts. The world has moved on from your colonial view of it.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just thinking on taking someone's career into account of their "value" - basically, what people are saying here is that the lifestyle that person provides you is important. That's fair enough, I can see that. However...what happens if that person then loses their job for whatever reason? Maybe they find a new job, but it's lower pay and it means a different kind of lifestyle - smaller house, less flashy car. What then? Would you say they are less attractive to you now? It's like marrying someone for their looks, then their looks fade quickly over 18 months / 2 years (e.g. rapid balding) - then that person is dumped. It just seems pretty ruthless. I wouldn't have a problem with that if it's just dating and not a serious relationship....but women who are judging a guy by his career as "marriage material" - that's more like divorce material.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you've been through this ''a thousand'' times with other users, and said it over and over again, and therefore I will not try 'n change your attitude. Rather I will say what I think about it; I firmly believe that you haven't 'maxed'. The way you write is as if you have reached your maximum potential in looks. That's not true - not for you, not for anybody. You can always improve, and that's something I truly believe. You can improve, Brad Pitt can improve. Now, I'm not talking about the potential for improvement. That's another story of course, which you'd be better at estimating of course. But, like I said; I think if I were in your shoes, I'd try 'n improve for myself atleast, not for women. Even if that could only take me from a 2 to a 3 or 4. This way you wouldn't be setting yourself up for a dissapointment because you'd be the one rating yourself, and you'd be competing with your previous looks.

Also, you never truly know what the future brings. I've lived to experience many situations where I found myself thinking: if someone told me I'd be in this place (in life) just months ago, I wouldn't believe him/her.

Again, not trying to change the way you think, just what I would do if in your shoes, even if I (maybe) couldn't even imagine.

Wish you the best man!

Cheers

I had this similar conversation with him and his reasons not to go to a plastic surgeon are pretty valid. Cost.

If you start to get into nose jobs, chin implants things of this nature (which is in my opinion the two things that can realy negatively/positively effect mens looks) we are talking 15 grand, on top of hair transplants which depending where you go I guess can vary greatly in price.

Maybe it is something he will do eventually if his looks bug him enough..I know some places in world you can go get these things much less expensive but you have to research the Doctors to make sure they are experiences with doing men plastic surgery and also that they are safe places not butchers.

Destination plastic surgery similar to Hair transplants is becoming a thing now....I had a friend who had her nose job in Columbia BUT she was referred by people she knew who lived there to guide her to a very good surgeon. She paid a fraction what it would have cost in USA/NY. I don't know the exact pricing but it was something here she could not afford as she had just purchased a home.

I mean for some men I think it is a good investment in themselves depending on their looks and how much it bothers them to look in mirror, how much they feel it is holding them back with other people...I dont know if it should be done to attract 'women' I think that is almost secondary to doing it if they think they can optimize their life over-all. As an investment that will pay them back.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long term you are right.

If I start saving I can afford it in four years (as long as I don't travel too much or get a hair transplant).

I may also consider a loan, but I'm not sure if that is feasible because I dont live in my home country.

You have a very curious mind and I think you like to learn and pass that on to others.

I think you would enjoy getting your Masters if you can find a way to pay for it that is not detrimental to your quality of life financially.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a very curious mind and I think you like to learn and pass that on to others.

I think you would enjoy getting your Masters if you can find a way to pay for it that is not detrimental to your quality of life financially.
Thanks!

The wage difference is crazy: I would jump from earning $20,000-$30,000 per year (which is still great for Vietnam) to earning over $60,000 per year.

The only downside is that there are higher expectations.

A lot my classes are just playing games with kids, building vocabulary and improving pronunciation. But with international schools there is a heavier focus on grammar and passing exams.

I'll probably bite the bullet and go more professional soon, but I'm also in no rush to do so.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just thinking on taking someone's career into account of their "value" - basically, what people are saying here is that the lifestyle that person provides you is important. That's fair enough, I can see that. However...what happens if that person then loses their job for whatever reason? Maybe they find a new job, but it's lower pay and it means a different kind of lifestyle - smaller house, less flashy car. What then? Would you say they are less attractive to you now? It's like marrying someone for their looks, then their looks fade quickly over 18 months / 2 years (e.g. rapid balding) - then that person is dumped. It just seems pretty ruthless. I wouldn't have a problem with that if it's just dating and not a serious relationship....but women who are judging a guy by his career as "marriage material" - that's more like divorce material.

I'm surprised by the relationship snobbery on here. It's the best feeling knowing you could end up on the streets or in jail and your girl would still love you. And if I liked a woman who turned out to be a hot gypsie living in a caravan, so what? Let's get down.

They used to say money can't buy you love. Sadly today, people now know the price of everything.... but the value of nothing.