Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
It sounds like you're describing a person who comprehends and moreover appreciates her own self worth.
It's now even more clearer why then she has so many admirers.
It was interesting because she is aware and acknowledge the privileges she has for being good looking. You don't normally see someone being beautiful and admitting they are living life on incredibly easy mode because of it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread always explodes.

You talk about how you know all this based on your vast experiences, but are you denying the experiences of the other posters with this righteous attitude.

This was the best point (and I.D Walker's Hugo quote was a great way to turn things on it's head too).

It's not only denying other people to give their experiences, it's the insistence that Fred's experiences are 100% true. I really struck a nerve earlier when I wrote he says ALL women cheat and how he bases this on probably one friend of his, he then got uncharacteristically angry and proclaimed it's definitely true and not blown out of proportion- because his mom cheated. I mean what the **** does that prove?

I'm guessing he really does base his "experiences" on a few people he knows, or one girl who said something, or a friend of a friend who didn't get laid, or got cheated on, and he fits this into his own narrative. He'll say he knows "too many guys" who had some experience, or "countless" women who did this or that, but just like how he used to say he had a LOT of experience with women, and then it turns out he's only banged 20 who weren't hired (so I'm guessing relationships are at like, a handful?) it's all blown out of proportion, exaggerated balls of crap.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred,

There might be a bias in that for whatever reason, due to your body type and your facial features and your personality, you specifically attract a certain kind of woman.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience are 100% true, since they happened, for real. What's your point?

But you said your experience applies to 100% of women cheating on men, and then clarified this by saying you aren't blowing things out of proportion.

Sorry, you insist your experience is the 100% truth*

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also stories of people who have been in love for years and seem to be faithful to each other.

Unfortunately, They're like one in hundreds.

You've known different love stories that are rare 1 in hundreds of couples?! You've personally known like what, thousands of couples well enough to evaluate their relationship? OK

And you keep living in the delusion that you dont exaggerate. I touched a nerve because its true, in an attempt to push your agenda you act as if your miniscule experiences on this earth are prevalent.

jd_uk

Reaction score
You've known different love stories that are rare 1 in hundreds of couples?! You've personally known like what, thousands of couples well enough to evaluate their relationship? OK

And you keep living in the delusion that you dont exaggerate. I touched a nerve because its true, in an attempt to push your agenda you act as if your miniscule experiences on this earth are prevalent.

F*cking hell... 'unfortunately only one in a hundred'. And he claims he doesn't exaggerate. The guy is a joke. I'm amazed that there is a single person on here that takes much of what he says seriously at all but I suppose birds of a feather stick together.

jd_uk

Reaction score
You need to know more people and to stop believing what they tell you. Next you're going to say the majority of people are models of honesty and have stable relationships.

Just look at the statistics on marriage for god's sake. 80% end up in divorce in my city, the 20% left surely aren't all happy and in love with each other.

Right, because you with all your time spent on multiple internet forums and dating through tinder, you know more people than everyone else? Of the many, many people I know, i would say the majority have been in long term relationships.

The only concession I can make for you is that the divorce statistics are not so bad in my country, however even then your 'one in a hundred is a gross exaggeration (which you already know). Many divorces won't necessarily have been as a result of cheating either.

The best thing that you could probably do for yourself (and others) is to step away from some of the forums and spend more time in a counsellors office sorting your head out. It can't be good for you to keep repeating the same old nonsense, or the people that have to read it. It also can't be good for the people you have relationships with who you cheat on or expose to your bogus views. The trouble is underneath all of what you say there are elements of truth but you clearly have so much anxiety and anger that you obsess about and overstate all of it. It must drive some of the women you date crazy to hear you pinpoint all your life problems on hair and lecture them on the subjects of looks and hypergamy. You see the world in a very black and white way and nothing is ever just black and white.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred,
Would you be happier with your current lifestyle, or (and let's just say God himself signs a contract with you on this) one, very attractive, faithful, good woman? Just curious.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very attractive faithful good woman. Why do you think I'm dating so intensively? I'm trying to find a girl like that.

Thought I had found her with my ex (well maybe not for the very attractive part, she was above average). Nope, let's keep on looking.

Sleeping with a lot of women is tiring. It gets the job done for my urges but it's not as rewarding as a long-term relationship.

Plus as I've said before, I want to build a family.

awe, I get it.. You're a bit closed off and vulnerable, but you just have a big mooshy wooshy heart!!! Your heart is so mushy!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's o.k. Fred... deep down we all have mushy hearts.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well, I met my ex-girlfriend on Tinder, but not thanks to my 10/10 male looks.

if it were not for your tight game, cocky & funny line drops, she would of weeded you out for someone else.
JD_UK approved.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Right. An insanely hot male model boldly approaches you and you're going to turn him down.

Sure, if a young hottie like the one below made a bold approach on me, I would slap her too, how dare she!

d922d2682b417d2b3a480f11e2e571f9_h.jpg

If you had correctly read my first post on this thread, you would have understood that what repulsed me was the way he talked to girls and not his appearance :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not taking any offense tho, that was 81 pages ago.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right. An insanely hot male model boldly approaches you and you're going to turn him down.

Sure, if a young hottie like the one below made a bold approach on me, I would slap her too, how dare she!

d922d2682b417d2b3a480f11e2e571f9_h.jpg

;)
Lol take what she is saying but with a pinch of salt.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think it would matter if he insulted you, you would find it bold and daring.

In a "stop being so silly" kind of way.

And then you would agree to meet up.

No, I think it's creepy.
Sorry Fred, I can explain that to you ten times, but still can't understand it for you.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it would matter if he insulted you, you would find it bold and daring.

In a "stop being so silly" kind of way.

And then you would agree to meet up.
You should show some respect, that's not the way to talk. So when are we going to meet up?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And Fred why did you ignore my last post about how you said you've known "storieS" of couples in love, but they are one in hundreds, meaning you must have known thousands of couples?

- - - Updated - - -

I just remembered a post earlier and it's like a "Best Of" Fred's absolutist extreme nutjob claims. I thought I'd bold the parts where he decides to go off the deep-end with his arguments, it's not enough for him to say "a lot of women cheat" or "a lot of people are selfish" which would be a fine starting point for an argument that I wouldn't be disagreeing with, but that's not convincing enough, and who's he trying to convince?

Himself.

Every, f-ing, woman. I'm not blowing this out of proportion. (on women cheating and lying)

You can have morals if you want, that's very noble of you, just know that women will never have any.

The person who will not get cheated on and betrayed is the exception, not the rule.

100% of people are selfish and only think about their own interest, so of course they would say it's wrong.

Always
assume the worst, and please see human nature for what it is.

shookwun

Reaction score
And Fred why did you ignore my last post about how you said you've known "storieS" of couples in love, but they are one in hundreds, meaning you must have known thousands of couples?

- - - Updated - - -

I just remembered a post earlier and it's like a "Best Of" Fred's absolutist extreme nutjob claims. I thought I'd bold the parts where he decides to go off the deep-end with his arguments, it's not enough for him to say "a lot of women cheat" or "a lot of people are selfish" which would be a fine starting point for an argument that I wouldn't be disagreeing with, but that's not convincing enough, and who's he trying to convince?

Himself.

Why do you cloud yourself with lies, and try to convince yourself that examples like this aren't true.

When we find a partner, it's not a matter of what we can do for them, but what can they do for us. Does that mean we are selfish, it's just how we are programmed, and wired.

Women have a lot more to loose, and on the line then a man. Many are quick to vanish, and skip ropes when times get hard... again no surprise.

Not all people cheat, but if put in the right situation under the right context, feelings, and emotions anything can happen.

It's better to high ball a situation for what's the most you can loose then undermine, and expect a depreciating effect. The end result is to not set yourself up for failure in the process.

it's like trying to convince yourself that the sole reason and purpose we meet, greet and want to be with women is because of social matters, and doing activities together. Sex, and being driven by our libidos is the only reason we want to be with women. It's the driving factor towards our decision making.