Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buck, lol.... u sound like a white knight-cuck.

Man, that sounds so weak dude! u are asking this guy to apologize to some random E-chick, who most likely doesn't give two ****s.

Well, it was intended as a joke. That's why it's followed with "hahaha :p" but you didn't catch on to that. But yes, actually he should apologize. If he called you something horribly judgmental for no distinct reason, I would ask the same of him. Because I love you Shookwun. I do, truly. :p and... sweet baby Jesus, enough of this white knight cuck crap. I have never even heard those two terms before this forum. Probably because I have always maintained healthy, loyal relationships with super hot women. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Parisienne I don't think has ever referred to how many men she's slept with. Where did she say that?

She's been a friend to me and has offered a wealth of information to these forums. I am grateful to have "met" her as well as some others on HairLossTalk.com. You are WAY out of line calling her a sl*t, and unless you can find where she alluded to the number of men she's slept with, I think you should rescind your comment.

and please join, stop being a white knight cuckler... you are talking about some random internet chick that you don't even know. :D

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait... your entire argument is about me calling some random girl a sl*t?

lol.....idk what to say. why go in circles? ask her how many guys she slept with. doesnt really matter though, as that wasn't the original point of what i said. the whole point is that looks are what matters to women, and nothing you do or say will change that.

while i wont apologize for calling parisene a sl*t in an off the cuff comment, i will apologize for not making you laugh.. but my ramblings made me laugh a couple times, and at the end of the day, isn't that what counts? =P

seriously though if the subject of some girl on this forum being a sl*t or not is of such importance to you, ask her directly, and decide for yourself.

Are you deliberately trying to NOT understand my argument? I don't care about how many man has parisenne slept with. But you insulted her by calling her a sl*t. I am simply asking you to back up your own claim. Either provide evidence or admit that you can't back up your claim. If you don't have any evidence then it would mean you are just a moron who jumps to conclusions without thinking things through.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao.. ur a funny guy, ill allow you that much.

but no, obv. I'm not apologizing to anyone because , simply put, i couldnt care less. I'm here for the following reasons:

1.) learn more about treatments and , if someone wants to, engage in a legit discussion regarding hair loss

2.) to agree with fred's comments in this thread

3.) just to kill time and have some fun, and if i make myself laugh in the process, which i have, then its a success =P

ps. take your positive rep and smear it on my temples to give me a pussy wetting nw1. i dont need your rep lol, give me more red.

Mannn... you and Fred need to go to the bar together and pick up some women together. Also, video tape it and make a youtube channel or something because we all want to see. You guys talk all tough on this forum towards women, but I would love to see how you actually work it in real life. My gut feeling tells me you act totally different. Do you Vegeta? Are you secretly a cuckholding white knight?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
i made the assumption because she said sleeping with 20 people wasn't that many. who knows, maybe i assumed wrong and she is a virgin or has only slept with a couple of people in long term relationships.. why not ask her if you are so intrigued lol.

You really don't get it do you? Go reread my posts. Hopefully you will see how shallow your thinking really is.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nah, if fred and i went to a bar, it would probably look something more like this (ps i am new here and dont really know fred, so excuse any inaccuracy)

fred would grab a beer, i would probably grab some weird concoction i made myself including protein, and we would sit there talking about histogen, replicel, hair cloning etc. we wouldnt pick up women because we are aware of our own physcial parameters.... and thats the entire point of the argument. it doesnt matter what we do or say to women, our looks have already decided what will happen before we utter a word. although fred says he has slept with 21 civilians, so i guess he isn't really in the same category as a teen virgin such as myself.

well sh*t, at least you're honest. However, I think Fred is more of a cosmopolitan type of guy.

- - - Updated - - -

its shallow to think a woman who has slept with many men and is sexually promiscuous is a sl*t? ok

sl*t is an extremely harsh word. I think this is why we are upset. Your personal perception of people based on the information they display here should not be turned into immediate judgement. I completely disagree with Fred's stance on cheating for example, but I never called him a sl*t. For a woman it's a million times as hurtful. And, don't give us sh*t about how we are cucklering some e-girl over the web. It's a mean, judgmental word that no woman wants to be called.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
its shallow to think a woman who has slept with many men and is sexually promiscuous is a sl*t? ok

I am not sure what your career choice is, but do a favor on yourself, don't chose Philosophy, Law or any career that require deep critical thinking and analytical skills.

Here is what I wrote in one of my post.

"Just because parisenne said that freds partner count, which is 21, isn't very high, it doesn't mean that she herself has slept with more than 21 men. What she could be referring to is that 21 is not a high enough number to make generalizations about billions of women on the planet. Is that really so hard to understand?"

Now answer me. Why did I call you a shallow thinker in my previous post? Is it because you think a women who as slept with many men is a sl*t?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh god , this again. no pal, i dont have written paperwork as evidence that she has ****ed 20 guys. sorry i didnt get her to sign some documents each time, lmao. I'm going off of what i have. i thought i already told you, if you care about this girl so much and her partner count , just ask her how many guys she has slept with. not hard to do.

Yes, I know that you don't have any documented evidence and I wasn't expecting you to. You were going off of your shallow thinking and idiotic assumptions. There were more than one implications of parisiennes' statement but you could only think of one and jumped to conclusion. That is why I called you a shallow thinker.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you still haven't produced the post where Parisienne mentioned anything about her sex life. You are free to have your opinion on what defines a sl*t, but when you quote someone specifically, make sure you can prove that person stated what you allege.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buck, lol.... u sound like a white knight-cuck.

Man, that sounds so weak dude! u are asking this guy to apologize to some random E-chick, who most likely doesn't give two ****s.

LOL, that's so beta of buck.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Just gave some honest good rep to this guy. He entertains me.

- - - Updated - - -

PS > Never said anything about anyone's sex life here, not even mine. Go on, quote me.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I.never.said.that. You say you're too lazy to find the post (which I can honestly believe), but truth is, there is none. Please do yourself a favor, go hide in a hole, and never come back.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have downs syndrome?

watch what they do, not what they say.. this applies to everyone, esp. women.

Dude, what do you really know about women? What do you know about sexuality? You just said you're a virgin, then go on and on explaining who's a sl*t and who's not? This just got hilarious!! Anymore advice for us?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's true, isn't it?? c'mon, just tell us. You're totally in your Mom's basement jerking it hard to your avatar in Skyrim...tell us the truth hahaha, I'm just f*cking with you. Just learn to respect women. Your Mom is one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

as a matter of fact, yes.

have a good face so girls will want to have sex with you.

/life

=P

So, can I conclude that all the information you get about women is off the internet?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other news, I've been on five dates in five days, AMA. I'll give you the sordid details.

I was wondering how things were going for you, zircon. Looking forward to the "sordid details".

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
give some of your progesterone cream to that buck guy btw.. he might as well make total transformation and become a girl, and then he can be a sl*t too if he wants XD

And this is pretty funny. How many times have I been called a "white knight" and "cuckold" on this thread for defending people? Perhaps you're right, and my previous methods have been failing me? all those beautiful women I dated really wanted to be treated like ****? Damn, I am confused now. The next time I am on a date with a gorgeous woman, you know, the type you Alpha males jack off to every night, I will make sure to conclude the evening with, "Hey **ggot retard sl*t, want to take my pants off!!". This will make me an alpha, correct. Man, you guys are smart!! Straight out of dating for dummies. hahaha

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I need to actually be done with this thread. Indeed, this is entirely pointless. One thing I will say is - honestly guys, if you want to get married, want to have kids and want something that actually lasts, then how the f*ck do you think you'll achieve that without respect and loyalty?? You won't. Stop trying so hard to be this alpha male a**h** you speak of. When you stop trying so hard, you actually become it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with jerking off to Skyrim?!?

LOL... nothing is wrong with it, for you Vincent. I know you'll enjoy it responsibly, you f*cking sl*t.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
doesnt matter how u treated them.

not every single woman is like that, but like fred said, the vast majority of women care most about... nein, only care about looks.

they will slap the face of an ugly guy who is a genius and is the nicest guy in the world, and in the same night suck the dick of a good looking guy who calls them "b**ch" in a nightclub, lol. its just the nature of the world. want to prove me wrong? show me the women you slept with, and show me you. my guess is that if they look decent, you also look good or decent, and if they dont, neither do you. if you show me good looking women and then you, and you turn out to be ugly or below average and aren't running extreme money game or just had a couple cases of LPD, then fine, you'll disprove me, but its not gonna happen.

I'm really not sure what all this controversy is over.. i breezed through 80 pages of one guy stating the obvious and a bunch of idiots trying to debate him. women care about looks, looks are the only thing that can sexually attract someone, and nothing you say will change that.

stating the obvious?? He's is justifying cheating on his girlfriend. No, that's not justifiable. Never. Be a f*cking man an don't let your insecurities control your relationships... and o.k.. let me just show you pictures of me and all the women I have slept with. They would like that a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I do f*ck sl*ts, thanks for asking.

Vincent, you're the coolest dude on this forum. Keep it real bro. :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But, I understand it now vega - "down syndrome" "**ggot" and what was it, oh yeah "sl*t". Got it. I am having a girl over Friday. As soon as she walks in, I will beat my chest to display my alpha dominance (you know, so she doesn't get any ideas). When we start to discuss science, at her first breath of a word, I will yell out, "you sl*t!! what do you have down syndrome, I was talking b**ch"... good so far?? Then, because of this brute dominance, she will take off my pants. If there is indication of a second date, I will make sure to sleep with at least 3 girls before, right? That way, she cannot break my heart because I have already broken her's.... without her even KNOWING IT. wahahaha!!! This thread has taught me a lot. Thanks guys!!