Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ummmmm.......no.

if you look good, she will have sex with you most likely, regardless of what you do or say.

if you dont look good, she wont have sex with you most likely, regardless of what you do or say.

idk what this "alpha" stuff is or breaking of peoples hearts.. all that matters is bones.

Fair enough. Misdirected frustration derived from this thread. Too much RU in the bloodstream. I am going to go take a nap. :doh:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
perhaps, but i would argue that even other factors are a result of how you look.

if you look good growing up, girls like you, people are nice to you and treat you well, so you grow up happy and are generally nicer, since your life is good.

if you are ugly, people dont treat you well, you are devoid of affection and sex, and you will most likely grow up bitter and have a "meaner" disposition.

i think in some ways I'm a decent example of that... growing up, i always did well in school and had tons of validation from that. teachers called me a genius, it was never an issue etc. so when someone insults my intellect or ability, i can laugh it off since i am not insecure about that and know my merits. i also know my faults though. like i said, I've never even been on a date and never had sex, so insult my dick or my face and all hell breaks loose lol.

- - - Updated - - -

...that RU joke scared me, since i plan to take it lol.

my current protocol is outdated btw. today its something more like this: test, tren, no finasteride or dutasteride, **** that. shampoo with 1 percent keto. every day, biotin, castor oil, swiss temples, hair transplant when i need it, and looking into topical ru.

Intelligence will get you very far with certain women. No, generally not the ones that look like supermodels, as it is out of their nature to date less attractive men. There is a large population of women in the middle. I actually do know several good looking women that are in relationships with below average looking men. They seem happy. I myself have dated women that I would normally not find that attractive. One of my true loves (who's marrying someone else now) was just "decent" looking. That was the best sex I ever had. Apparently, I am a beta male, on the verge of becoming a woman, so I am the best reference you have on here. It's NOT easy, but it's definitely possible. It becomes a lot less possible when you mentally subscribe to the perceptions in threads like this. They ARE realistic, but only for a certain demographic of people.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i completely disagree, but its fine. i would rather talk about theories and experiences than just go back and forth saying I'm right, no I'm right, so on and so forth.

thankfully for me, the consensus is that i can become good looking in a couple years, so this issue might very well be gone by the time i can legally purchase booze, lol. also, thankfully i already have M, so thats not really an issue.. ill live a good life either way, the only question is if i will get real affection from someone or simply rent it.

biggest thing coming up is my jaw surgery, and it looks fairly promising, so that plus the continuation of roids and a hair transplant could very well "save" me.

You will see. It's 100% true. Get yourself better looking. I agree, it is important. Just keep your intelligence and respect, because you will need it. You're smart. You can deduce that relationships based only on looks must eventually fail.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
doesnt matter that you have nw3. I've seen good looking guys bald that would brutally crush me at a nightclub and force to me kill their families, lol.

show me your face and tell me how many women that look decent you have slept with, then we can talk.

i always scratch my nw2 head when people want to talk about their success, or prove me wrong, but never provide pics. i dont do that, you want to see me? anyone here can pm me whenever they want and see my face. why take someones word for something when you can just see proof.

so far, the only case I've seen that has me scratching my head is fred. I've seen his pics from the hair transplant thread, and unless he is hiding a male model tier eye area under the black out, i dont understand how he has slept with 21 women unless they are legit ugly. my only guess is that they are roughly looksamxtched and he ran numbers game, maybe LPD, maybe M game, or a combo.

Dammit you have to learn respect.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
doesnt matter that you have nw3. I've seen good looking guys bald that would brutally crush me at a nightclub and force to me kill their families, lol.

show me your face and tell me how many women that look decent you have slept with, then we can talk.

i always scratch my nw2 head when people want to talk about their success, or prove me wrong, but never provide pics. i dont do that, you want to see me? anyone here can pm me whenever they want and see my face. why take someones word for something when you can just see proof.

so far, the only case I've seen that has me scratching my head is fred. I've seen his pics from the hair transplant thread, and unless he is hiding a male model tier eye area under the black out, i dont understand how he has slept with 21 women unless they are legit ugly. my only guess is that they are roughly looksamxtched and he ran numbers game, maybe LPD, maybe M game, or a combo.

what does this mean? What is LPD, M game or a combo? I have seen a pic of Fred on a beach or something (I think that was him). Was that you Fred?? He's a very handsome guy. don't know what pics you're referring to.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what i need, is to get a great jaw and maxilla, nw0.5 square hairline, flanged zygos, 7 inch penis, and so much tren in my system that my heart runs on borrowed time until i die at 25 from cardiac arrest.

Parisienne, like you once told me, "don't bother" ;)... dude, you're going to be happy for while and then miserable again.. Right now, start doing things you'll be proud of when you're older. don't waste your life in chase of some bullsh*t dream.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LPD= luck, proximity, delusion. it can explain some lms mismatches (lms = looks money status). M is money , combo just means a combination of the things i described.

i haven't seen that pic, just the ones on his hair transplant thread. never said he was bad looking, but my fellow incels on lookism would be confused how he slept with 20 women, from the pics i have seen (granted, he has his face blocked out so i can only judge by skull, jaw, submental etc.)

Man, this is the love I have always dreamed of. Determined by some tinder algorithm.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're a dumb nice guy and the girl knows she can get away with it you're gonna get screwed no matter what. If you make it clear she has something to lose from cheating it is less likely that she will do so.
So you're saying woman will stay loyal if they are afraid of their man?

Maybe, that's too bad.

I've been in love, and when I was in love I just didn't want other women at all. That gives me a different view.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not to change the subject, but just real quick.. why do u use nizoral. 3 times per week, and then the shampoo 3... why not just use the shampoo every day since it already has 1 percent keto.????

i ask in part since i plan on throwing out ****ty nizoral 2 percent a couple times a week that has ****ing SLS in it and instead use something like regenepure dr or pura dor gold label every day.

Dude, stay on topic. This is a hair loss forum.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your posts are interesting SadVegeta. Can I ask a few questions?

Given that 70% of studies in science in general can't be replicated, and the least stringent field of science is psychology, and the least rigorous sector of psychology is stuff like this that doesnt generate any money, why do you follow these studies? They're probably just made up nonsense like all the crap psychologists believed in the 80's and 90's.

Do you believe that romantic love exists? I know 50% of marriages fail, but 50% don't, and it's more like a 90% chance of success when both partners haven't slept around, which is why as I posted earlier I find this sl*t generation with their tinder so depressing.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well , let me start by saying i find most psychologists to be quaks. hell, i would rather be affiliated with scientology than psychology, at least then i could use their methods of lawsuits and harassment (lol).

i also find this sl*t generation depressing.. promiscuity is as rampant as ever, and lay counts are rising.

even in marriages that dont fail, i would be confident that many, many, many women have cheated and do on a regular basis. hell, one anonymous study even showed that something like half of women in marriages have a "back up guy" and are already talking with him. ****ing lol.

i dont think real "love" exists... i do believe infatuation exists, and sexual attraction exists. i also believe we can like certain people, and that we also can recognize how others can beneift us and our potential offspring... mix all these things together and you get something close to what most people view as "love".

The thing is, it's actually more complicated than that. A short man with a receding jaw line and a bald head, a 3/10, could produce a 10/10 daughter because those traits aren't important in women. A woman who looks like a bull dyke could bear you a handsome son. Sexual selection is more important than a stereotype of a good looking man or woman.

I think real love exists, I just don't think you can fall in love again and again. Which is why promiscousness is bad for people.

Don't you think those women with a back up guy are probably the women who were never in love and who are the 50% who get divorced?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i agree with the first part to an extent... although generally speaking, intelligent people will have intelligent offspring, attractive will make attractive, etc.. genetic recombination can be a b**ch sometimes , lol.

There you are quoting those BS studies again. 90% chance they're bull**** lol. Do you know the new scientific paradigm is that intelligence, personality and mental health are nothing to do with genetics? All to do with how you're raised. Scientists have completely failed to find a genetic link to almost any mental condition. I'll edit the link in soon...

edit: here's the scientific paper

https://thepsychologist.bps.org.uk/volume-28/december-2015/not-your-genes

and an article

http://bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/mental-illness-its-not-in-your-genes

- - - Updated - - -

I'm logging off now, it's 1 AM in the UK but be online tomorrow please, I want to discuss these ideas. They're interesting to me but I think they ultimately lack any scientific or even rational basis and are simply a form of delusion.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I would still think like you if I had remained a NW1. I had faith in humanity too when I was 18.

But damn, going through hair loss changed everything, it showed me how insensitive and selfish humans can be.

"It's only hair, get over it, sorry I can't be with a bald man, you look like you have cancer, you have no job, normal you have no hair! etc."

I wish it had been different. And I'm sure some of you will say: "It's because you're a beta b**ch who is not confident blabla!"

But it remains my experience, and uncomfortable man's, and the other guys who went through true baldness.

I agree with a lot of these sentiments. How we look has a direct correlation to how we feel and how we live. Before hair loss, I was much more optimistic about life and felt like I had all of the potential in the world. When we look good, we feel good, and when we feel good we are prone to being more kind, thoughtful, generous, and tolerant. But on the flipside, when our looks are deteriorating, we are prone to being more withdrawn, angry, and depressed.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this is late but I have to comment on Fred's point of view on humanity and life.
So apparently all you need in life, and the most important thing in life is to have a Norwood 1 hair, if you have full hair, no one will treat you like ****, women will never disrespect you, will always be kind to you, will never cheat on you, you'll be able to get it with women easily, no one will ever laugh at you or look down on you, and most importantly you'll always be happy and never be depressed or have problems in life.

please make me laugh more.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: genetics vs environment;

I think that a lot of what is attributed to "genetics" may in fact be due to other biologically deterministic factors such as embryonic environment and stimulation/diet in the the first few years of life.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: genetics vs environment;

I think that a lot of what is attributed to "genetics" may in fact be due to other biologically deterministic factors such as embryonic environment and stimulation/diet in the the first few years of life.

I doubt it, it's all genetics when it comes down to baldness (assuming that's what you're talking about)
every article out there keeps saying bad diet/smoking/drinking etc, could cause or worsen loss of hair but it's all BS in my opinion, I have several friends who smoke all the time, drink all the time, eat sht and don't give a damn about it and they have full heads of hair
it's 100% genetics when it comes down to male pattern baldness

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it, it's all genetics when it comes down to baldness (assuming that's what you're talking about)
every article out there keeps saying bad diet/smoking/drinking etc, could cause or worsen loss of hair but it's all BS in my opinion, I have several friends who smoke all the time, drink all the time, eat sht and don't give a damn about it and they have full heads of hair
it's 100% genetics when it comes down to male pattern baldness

I didn't mean baldness specifically.

But embryonic environment matters a lot for general well-being. I know some identical triplets who look fairly different from one another, ... it's clear who hoarded the nutrients in the womb.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
You are insane man :p.

As for the reasons of my relative success with women:

Numbers game (almost only online), 6'3, dreamy blue eyes, arrogant charismatic smile apparently, and head shape + traits that go well with the bald look.

And of course tight game brah!

:gay2: